We combine people, relationships and technology to deliver compelling propositions and services for large-scale partners which generate sustainable growth for the Group and its shareholders.
6 reasons to invest
Strong customer and revenue growth
We have established, well managed businesses in India and Turkey which have sustained strong customer and revenue growth for a number of years. Our customer numbers have increased to 11.4 million in 2021 and we continue to grow our partner base further increasing opportunities.
Partnerships with leading global businesses
We create products that bring our partners ancillary revenue streams, profit and enhanced customer loyalty; as well as delivering highly valued services to their customers.
Our strong partnerships have seen profits grow in recent years which will continue through deepening existing relationships and successful product diversification. In addition, the work undertaken to simplify the Group including exit of loss-making markets enables the Group to focus its resources on growth markets from a lower cost base.
Increasing cash generation
A strong cash position at the end of 2021 of £22.3 million is supported by the growing businesses in India and Turkey and profitable returns from the legacy renewal books in the UK and Europe. This places CPP in a strong position to support strategic initiatives and maintain a focus on returns to shareholders.
Effective tax rate
Our effective tax rate is reducing following actions to exit loss-making operations and ongoing control of the central cost base. This demonstrates that the overall tax burden compared to returns is falling and allows for a sustainable covered dividend policy.
Strong capital allocation
The Group’s capital allocation strategy balances the financial health of the business, the ability to fund strategic initiatives for growth and deliver sustainable returns to shareholders.
We have a clear goal: to become the leading provider of technology driven assistance products that are delivered when and where people need them.
To deliver on this goal we will continue the development of the Group strategy to simplify our business, reduce costs and build a platform which focuses on innovation in each of our key geographies and organic growth which may be supported, where appropriate, by acquisitions and strategic investments.
- Deliver new technology platform for our Indian business to better serve partner and customer needs and provide scale efficiencies over the medium-term
- Grow our India business through widening distribution routes and a broader range of higher margin products
- Grow our Blink Parametric business globally
- Grow our Turkish business through organic activity and acquisitions
- Grow our UK and European market through an acquisition route
- Simplify and wind down our Legacy business migrating off legacy technology
- Investment in our people and re-setting the culture
- Simpler business to manage – clear focus on growth not legacy
- Reduction of the cost of technology across the Group
- Strong revenue growth with higher margins
- Balanced growth for the business
- Value adding acquisition to accelerate growth
- Reduction in our regulatory burden
- Re-set culture in line with the re-focused strategy to accelerate growth and execute technology delivery